Belleair Auto Accident Attorney
Between 40,000 and 50,000 Americans die in auto accidents every year. Hundreds thousands more are catastrophically injured, leaving victims with traumatic brain injuries and spinal cord damage, while more still are seriously injured in other ways, such as receiving fractured legs, broken ribs, and facial lacerations. These injuries demand expensive medical attention, time away from work, and other economic and non economic expenses. As such, victims of auto accidents deserve to be fairly compensated from the party who causes the crash. This is only possible by working with an experienced Belleair auto accident attorney. Here at Reep Coleman & Stubbendorff, our attorneys have experience handling every type of auto accident there is and are here for you in your time of need.
The Three Most Common Causes of Belleair Auto Accidents
- Distracted Driving—Distracted driving is, without a doubt, the most common contributor to auto collisions. Almost all of us engage in some form of distracted driving every single time we get behind the wheel, whether it’s adjusting the radio, talking on the phone, or using GPS. While many forms of distracted driving are fully legal, such as eating or drinking while driving, they still pose a threat to other road users because they take the driver’s eyes or mind off the road, or the driver’s hands off the wheel. Cell phones and other electronic devices have made distracted driving significantly worse over the past decade, and there seems to be no real solution in sight.
- Aggressive Driving—You may not think of it as aggressive driving, but speeding is a form of aggressive—and sometimes road rage—driving. Other forms of aggressive driving include making lane changes without using a turn signal, intentionally coming too close or tailgating other drivers, and refusing to allow another driver to merge.
- Drunk Driving—Drunk drivers take the lives of around 10,000 people a year. Many of these victims are pedestrians. If you were involved in a collision with a drunk driver, you still need to work with an attorney in order to receive the compensation you actually deserve, not the compensation the other party’s insurance company says you deserve.
Damages in a Belleair Auto Accident Claim
Damages include economic and non economic harm caused by the collision. Damages in an auto collision often include the following:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Lost earning ability due to disability
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Loss of joy of life
- Property damage
- Home care and/or childcare
Call a Belleair Auto Accident Lawyer at Reep Coleman & Stubbendorff Today
If you were injured in any type of auto collision, your first move should be to contact an attorney with experience handling your specific type of case. Here at Reep Coleman & Stubbendorff, our lawyers have successfully represented clients in every type of auto injury case there is, and know how to achieve the results you are looking for. We always have time to communicate with our clients throughout the personal injury claim or lawsuit, and never stop advocating for our clients’ rights. Call our Belleair auto accident attorney today at 727-330-6502 to schedule a free consultation.