Belleair Injury Attorney
The streets are a dangerous place. Unfortunately, most of us find ourselves in dangerous, near-miss traffic situations on a weekly or even daily basis. Distracted driving, speeding, aggressive driving, and outright road rage are at all-time highs due to cell phones and a post COVID driving culture that is dominated by impatience and entitlement. If you were injured in a crash caused by another driver, we can help you file a personal injury claim for damages. The Belleair injury attorney at Reep Coleman & Stubbendorff are ready to get started at once.
- Car Collisions—Despite cars being safer than ever these days, car crashes are still a leading cause of death and serious injury in the US, where large, fast roads dominate most cities. If you were injured as a driver or occupant, we can help you get the compensation you need and deserve.
- Truck Collisions—As the victim of a large truck crash or other commercial vehicle collision, there may be good news when it comes to your claim. While injuries involved in large truck crashes are often very serious, trucking companies almost always carry large policies to protect their business assets. As such, you stand a fair chance at receiving full compensation, unlike collisions in which privately owned vehicle operators, who are usually minimally insured, are the at-fault party.
- Motorcycle Collisions—Motorcyclist injuries are some of the most horrendous types of traffic injuries that we see. Unfortunately, the roads are becoming less and less safe for motorcyclists due to distracted drivers.
- Pedestrian Injuries—While traffic collisions, as a whole, have remained relatively steady over the past decade, pedestrian injuries and deaths have skyrocketed in the past few years. This is due to aggressive and distracted driving. Yet, pedestrians are often blamed. We will get to the bottom of what truly happened.
- Bicyclist Injuries—Cyclists are the most vulnerable road users. Like pedestrians, they have no physical protection between themselves and motor vehicles, cyclists are traveling at speed, and cyclists are frequently passed by much faster-moving traffic, drastically increasing the chances of a collision. Cyclists have a right to use the road, and we will aggressively defend that right, as well as the right to fair and full compensation for those on two wheels.
- Other Traffic Collisions—Any road user has the right to seek compensation if another party causes a collision in which a plaintiff is harmed. Other traffic collision scenarios include crashes involving rideshare drivers (Uber or Lyft), scooter and moped accidents, golf cart accidents, charter bus and city bus accidents, and much more. Many of these claims involve complicated insurance policies that need to be handled by experienced legal teams.
Call a Belleair Injury Lawyer at Reep Coleman & Stubbendorff Today
Even though it might be obvious to you regarding who caused the crash, it is never easy dealing with an insurance company that really only cares about making a profit. As such, if you were injured in a Belleair accident, you need an attorney to represent you from the start to finish. Here at Reep Coleman & Stubbendorff, our Belleair injury attorney prides themselves on putting the interest of our clients first, and we stop at nothing until they receive justice for their injuries. Call us today at 727-330-6502 to schedule a free consultation.