Harbor Bluffs Auto Accident Attorney
No one plans on getting into a wreck, but the way many drivers behave, you would think they were trying to cause a collision. Car accidents usually leave victims with medical expenses, vehicle damage to pay for, and a long list of other bills. Even if you have medical insurance and a good auto policy, you will still likely have to pay thousands of dollars out of pocket. In addition, there are lost wages to contend with, not to mention the physical and psychological harm that the other party’s careless actions caused. If a distracted, speeding, aggressive, or otherwise negligent driver caused a crash in which you were injured, filing a personal injury claim is your best option for fair compensation. Negotiating with the other driver or their insurance adjuster is a recipe for disaster. We urge you to consider working with an experienced Harbor Bluffs auto accident attorney at Reep Coleman & Stubbendorff to ensure that your best interests are adhered to.
The Ten Most Common Types of Auto Accidents Our Harbor Bluffs Auto Accident Lawyers Handle
Below are some of the most common types of collisions we handle:
- Side-swipe crashes
- Front-end collisions
- T-bone collisions
- Rear enders
- Parking lot crashes
- Hit and runs
- Rideshare collisions involving Uber or Lyft
- Crashes involving large trucks and commercial vehicles
- Collisions with city buses and other municipal vehicles
What Caused Your Traffic Collision?
Chances are that the driver who hit you was engaged in at least one of the four dangerous driving behaviors:
- Distracted Driving—Talking on a phone, texting, using GPS, eating, drinking, reaching for objects in the back seat, adjusting the radio, adjusting the AC or heat, and anything else that takes the driver’s eyes or mind away from the road ahead.
- Aggressive Driving—Speeding, tailgating, intentionally cutting others off, running red lights, rapidly changing lanes, excessive honking, and acts of road rage are some of the leading causes of car collisions.
- Drunk Driving—Any level of intoxication (even a BAC of 0.04 or more) causes impairment.
- Fatigued Driving—Driving without adequate sleep can be just as dangerous as driving with two or three alcoholic drinks in one’s system.
Call a Harbor Bluffs Auto Accidents Lawyer at Reep Coleman & Stubbendorff Today
Here at Reep Coleman & Stubbendorff, we give our clients the best possible chance of success by thoroughly investigating the cause of the crash, carefully evaluating damages, negotiating and making all communications with the other party’s insurance company, and representing you in court if need be. Throughout the duration of your case, we will provide guidance, inform you of your rights, and ensure that all of your questions are answered so that you are not left in the dark. Personal injury cases take many months to resolve, and the larger the settlement, the longer they usually take. As such, you need an attorney who will keep you informed about your case and make the time to keep you involved. Call us today at 727-330-6502 to schedule a free consultation with a Harbor Bluffs auto accident attorney today.