Harbor Bluffs Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Motorcycles are one of the best forms of transportation. They are fun to ride, get significantly better gas mileage than cars, do not require large parking spaces, and get people outside. If everyone rode a motorcycle or scooter instead of tucking themselves away inside motor vehicles, the US would look and behave quite a bit differently. Road rage and multi-acreage-sized parking lots would be a thing of the past. Unfortunately, this is not the world we live in. And, riding a motorcycle has become increasingly dangerous over the last few years, thanks to aggressive drivers and texters. Injured motorcyclists have a right to seek fair compensation for their damages. Our Harbor Bluffs motorcycle accident attorney at Reep Coleman & Stubbendorff aggressively pursue maximum compensation for each and every one of our clients.
Most Common Motorcycle Crashes Caused by Bad Auto Drivers
- Side-swipe crash during a lane change, caused because the driver failed to check their “blind” spots
- T-bone crash in an intersection because a driver ran a stop sign or red light
- Rear-end crash caused by a tailgating driver, or a driver who was looking down at their phone and somehow failed to see the motorcyclist stopped at a red
- Parking lot crash caused by an impatient, speeding driver going too fast in the confined parking lot area
- Highway merging collisions caused by aggressive drivers who fail to yield right of way
- Commercial vehicle collisions caused by sudden lane changes
- Crashes caused when a motorcyclist is forced to make an emergency maneuver to avoid a careless or reckless driver, only to crash into another vehicle or crash on their own without making physical contact with any vehicle
Florida Does Not Have a Helmet Law, However Not Wearing a Helmet Can Still Impact Your Claim
Even though Florida has no helmet law for adult motorcyclists over the age of 21, not wearing a helmet can still negatively impact an injured plaintiff’s case. Yes, you can still file a personal injury claim—and win—if you were not wearing a helmet. But, your compensation may be smaller than it would have been had you been wearing a helmet. This is because the other party’s insurance company can argue that the head and facial injuries you sustained in the crash would not have been as substantial had you been wearing a helmet. However, all claims are unique, and we are confident in our ability to get you the compensation you deserve, no matter the circumstances.
Call a Harbor Bluffs Motorcycle Accident Lawyer at Reep Coleman & Stubbendorff Today
If you were injured in a motorcycle crash, you are likely entitled to compensation from the other party’s auto insurance company, which can help cover your medical bills, lost income, property damage, and much more. To learn more about your rights, call the Harbor Bluffs motorcycle accident attorney at Reep Coleman & Stubbendorff today at 727-330-6502 to schedule a free consultation. We strongly advise you on talking to an experienced attorney before discussing your injuries or any other matters with the other party or their insurance company.