Largo Personal Injury Attorney
Many assault cases, and a few other personal injury cases, wind up in criminal court. While the outcome in criminal and civil court, a financial penalty and court supervision, is often the same, the purpose of criminal and civil law is very different. Criminal courts punish people who violate criminal laws. Civil courts compensate the victims of these incidents. This compensation usually includes money for economic losses, such as medical bills, and noneconomic losses, such as pain and suffering.
Victims need this compensation to pay unexpected medical bills and also to make up for other losses, such as damaged property and missed work. These out-of-pocket losses exceed $100,000 in most cases. Since most families live paycheck to paycheck, these losses are devastating. Additionally, victims deserve this compensation, because they need to move on with their lives. Money doesn’t erase emotional wounds, but frankly, it helps.
Although this compensation is available, insurance companies don’t simply give it away. Instead, an assertive Largo personal injury attorney from The Reep Law Firm must fight for it. Much like a prizefight begins with physical training, the fight for fair compensation begins with a case review and diligent evidence-gathering. Once this foundation is in place, our professional team never stops fighting for you.
- Bicycle Accident
- Boat Accident
- Bus Accident
- Car Accident
- Commercial Truck Accident
- Distracted Driving Accident
- Dog Bite
- Drunk Driving Accident
- Hit & Run Accident
- Jackknife Truck Accident
- Motorcycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident
- Premises Liability
- Rollover Truck Accident
- Slip & Fall
- Truck Accident
- Uber & Lyft Accident
- Wrongful Death
Matters We Handle
A serious personal injury can strike anyone at any time. So, at The Reep Law Firm, we handle a wide range of such matters, including:
- Car Crashes: Every year, vehicle collisions kill or seriously injure millions of Americans. Usually, these incidents aren’t “accidents.” Driver error, usually aggressive driving or impaired driving, causes over 98 percent of the vehicle collisions in Pinellas County. The serious injuries these crashes cause, like head injuries, are often permanent.
- Falls: Most nursing home owners, department store owners, and other property owners have a legal responsibility to ensure their properties are reasonably safe. This duty includes a responsibility to conduct frequent safety inspections and immediately address any safety hazards.
- Animal Attacks: Occasionally, dog bites are minor incidents. Much more often than not, they cause serious, and often permanent, injuries. These victims have a number of legal options in Florida. All of them have some pros and cons, so it’s important for a Largo personal injury attorney to choose the correct path.
- Swimming Pool Injuries: More children drown in Florida pools than in any other state. Chemical poisonings, usually because of a chemical imbalance in the water, are common as well. Swimming pool owners have a legal responsibility to make their pools safe. They cannot simply display a “Swim At Your Own Risk” sign and escape responsibility.
At The Reep Law Firm, our professional team also handles criminal defense, family law, and other areas of law that matter to you and your family.
Over the years, we have developed proven methods in personal injury cases. We know what works, and just as importantly, we know what doesn’t work.
This approach is based on old-fashioned values, like respect for everyone, hard work, and open communication. The more effort we expend on the front end, the better the results are on the back end. We use this approach in every personal injury claim we handle, whether it’s a million dollar case or something smaller.
All these services come at no upfront cost to our personal injury clients. We also advance most other litigation costs, like filing fees and expert witness costs. We understand that the last thing accident victims need is another bill to pay. Most of the people on our professional team are former accident victims.
Contact an Experienced Largo Personal Injury Attorney Today
Injury victims are entitled to substantial compensation. For a free consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney in Largo, contact Reep, Coleman & Stubbendorff. Virtual, home, and hospital visits are available.